- Aamunportti - Portti, "The Morning Gate", and "The Gate." A region that encompasses the only passage between the two inner oceans. Settled by humans, and with a great many thriving port/trading cities.
- Avali - Elves. Some folks, especially humans outside Avaia, call them "elves" but most people use "avali" ("aval" for singular)
- Ava - Avali goddess
- Avaia - Empire of the avali (think British Empire)
- Avaian - "of Ava"
- Araye'Avali - another word for the avali, basically meaning "True Elves"
- Ferenabu - A race of bi-pedal, pack-oriented felines.
- Gate, The - See Aamunportti
- Gatian - The language spoken by the humans who live in the region known as "The Gate".
- Iss'Avali - Blue-skinned avali that live on the ocean and cannot weild magic.
- Magic - Generally the term used for avaian magic, but is also used in the phrase "simple magic" to refer to the minor abilities that a few rare humans have. Avaian magic is a mental discipline and is extremly potent.
- Osmufar - An animal native to the lowlands of the fere-settled areas that looks a lot like a mini mammoth.
- Sourcery - The metaphysical abilities that the ferenabu possess and which a few humans have an aptitude for. Sourcery is instinctual and in many cases subtler than magic.
- The Thrall - A race of bi-pedal reptiles with a reputation for liking the taste of aval flesh and being all-around Bad News.
Do not modify or distribute.